1. The original Jessica Setnick’s Eating Disorders Boot Camp: Basic Training for Professionals
This is the gold-standard, 10-hour workshop (often imitated, never duplicated!) that has introduced over two thousand dietitians to identifying, assessing and treating individuals with eating disorders and related issues in every patient population. With authenticity, compassion, and personal stories from decades in practice, Jessica shares tips and techniques that you’ll learn, love, and listen to again and again.
2. The second workshop, Advanced Eating Disorders Boot Camp: Special Forces Training
This one-time only workshop included four expert colleagues talking about their specialty areas, how they crossover and interact with eating disorders, and the concepts and techniques to inform our practice. The handouts from this workshop are priceless and aren’t available anywhere else.
3. The newest workshop, Eating Disorders Boot Camp: Next Generation
This is Jessica’s response to the advancements and issues since the original Bootcamp Workshop – Orthorexia, ARFID, and non-medical food restrictions, plus even more of the interpersonal and communication challenges she’s so good at.
4. All slides and handouts from the original presentations in PDF format.
You can follow along online while you listen, print hard copies to keep, or save to your computer for future reference. All patient education handouts are in pdf form with permission to print an unlimited number of times for use in your practice.
5. Eating Disorder Nutrition Counseling Training Videos
Featuring Jessica mock counseling her summer interns, demonstrating different situations and scenarios.
6. A 30-minute phone or video call with Jessica Setnick.
We don’t know of any other online eating disorder course that includes a live call with the speaker. This is your opportunity to ask questions and discuss your current professional and patient situations with Jessica. (Don’t worry, she’s really nice. But if you really don’t want to, this call is only required if you are a CDR-credentialed practitioner and wish to receive CEUs.)
7. A certificate of completion and 34 Pre-approved Continuing Professional Education Units for CDR-credentialed professionals (RDNs and DTRs).
8. The Eating Disorders Clinical Pocket Guide: Quick Reference for Healthcare Providers, Second Edition
This tiny but mighty spiral-bound powerhouse is known around the world for easy-to-find and essential information like diagnostic codes and criteria, assessment questions for each type of behavior, lists of acronyms, and so much more.
9. The Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics Pocket Guide to Eating Disorders, Second Edition.
Structured around the Nutrition Care Model, this book has A to Z all the evidence-based and practical guidelines to what we know and what we don’t know yet about eating disorder nutrition counseling, including drug-nutrient interactions, PES statements, interpretation of lab values, and on and on and on.
10. The Counseling Dietitian’s Big Book of Answers: The Cure for the Questions that Keep You Up at Night.
This is Jessica’s long-awaited compilation of actual questions from dietitians she’s received over the years and her straight-forward, comforting (and sometimes surprising!) answers. You’ll be one of the first to receive a copy as soon as it’s complete.
11. A Dietitian’s Guide to Professional Speaking: Expert Advice for Pitching, Presenting & Getting Paid.
No, this isn’t an eating disorders book. But Jessica believes that every dietitian has something important to say and wants to help lift up your voice, whether in your community or across the planet.
12. The Eating Disorders Book of Hope and Healing: Advice for Anyone Who Eats.
Jessica’s very first “book,” this pack of supportive mini-cards is the perfect pocket-sized support partner for you or someone you know. It’s also a great conversation starter for a support group or nutrition group you lead.
Optional: Multiple Participant Package.
You also have the option of purchasing a multiple participant package so that all the dietitians in your facility or practice (including those you haven’t hired yet) can listen, learn and receive CEUs. The multiple participant package comes with a license authorizing you to share all the Boot Camp package materials with an unlimited number of current and future staff members. One call for up to six dietitians is included in the package, and additional participant calls can be purchased at a later date if desired. (A call is only required for those dietitians who wish to receive CEU credit.) Your materials will be stored on a private, password-protected page in the cloud and can be streamed or downloaded unlimited times.